Newsletters and Press Releases
Keep in touch with Montpelier Alive. We offer three ways to stay in touch:
For weekly updates, subscribe to our google groups listserv!
6 Dec 2010 First Night Announces NEW FINALE
11 Nov 2010 First Night Montpelier Dec 31st, 2010 ON SALE!
- 11//18/09 Capital City Cash Re-released
- 8/20/09 MDCA Is Now Montpelier Alive
- 8/5/09 Montpelier Sculptcycle 2009 Tour
- 7/15/09 Montpelier Alive Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Community Party.doc
- 6/15/09 Montpelier Alive Hosts 10th Annual Independence Day Celebration.doc
- 6/1/09 Name That Org Contest Announced
- Earth Day Event - Recycling Hits Downtown Montpelier Streets
Join Montpelier’s Presidential Challenge to Walk or Roll 802 hours in the month of May 2013. Presidentschallenge.org
5/25- Family Bike Clinic and Ride, Montpelier High School 9am- Helmet fitting, safety instruction and practice in parking lot followed by an optional ride to 3-mile bridge & return on the Route 2 shoulder. Families with school-aged kids welcome.
5/27 – 5/31- On-Bike Safety Trainings for all Union Elementary School students in grades 4 and 5.
5/9 through 5/31: Walking Scavenger Hunt- Walk to 5 locations on the periphery of town and get punches on your Quest Card. Cards can be picked up a the five hunt destinations as of May 8th. Locations are Birchgrove Baking, Hunger Mt. Coop, Hubbard Park tower, North Branch Nature Center, and the VT State Info Center. Return punch cards to City Hall via mail or drop-off to be eligible for prizes!
6/5- MBA- 8:30 am- 9:30am
6/10- Design- 5:15pm- 6:15pm
6/13- Board- 5:30pm- 7:00pm
6/18 -Promotions- 11:00 am-12:00pm
What else is happening? Find out HERE!
Contact us anytime:
39 Main Street
Montpelier, Vt 05602